How to use 'Blue-Job' Products
How to use:
Let your pipe cool off first, so you don’t burn your hand.
Dampen applicator or Pipe Wipe™ with water.
Dip it into the powder. NOTE: Blue-Job® is a concentrate (a little goes a long way).
Make a thick paste on the chrome surface of your pipes. If your paste is too wet, the product will not work.
Rub until the bluing, discoloration, rust, fingerprints and residues disappear. Rub the surface in a back-and-forth motion, as hard as needed to remove discoloration (oxidation).
Do a small area at a time. Blue-Job® will not scratch!
Finish with Blue-Job® Pipe Wipes™.
- Start the engine, warm it up.
- Be careful you don’t burn yourself.
- Use a wood stick to scrape the thickest chunks of rubber off.
- After the exhaust pipes are cool, use Blue-Job®Chrome Polish.
NEW BIKE TIP:
PROTECT YOUR NEW CHROME
- Always prep new pipes with Blue-Job® before starting the engine for the first time.
- Removes waxes, oils, factory residues, and fingerprints.
- Prevents hotter oily areas from oxidizing the chrome to a blue and gold color.
OTHER SURFACES TO POLISH
- Stainless steel
- Fine crystal
- Television / Computer screens